This butter dish is our modern take on a classic style. The bottom of the dish is painted with our signature color blends, echoed by a matching color strip on the cover. A chic black metal handle completes the look, for easy handling. It will impress your guests and also keep your butter fresh, in and out of the fridge.
- 7.5" L x 3.25" W x 3.25" H
- Hold One Stick Of Butter
- Food Safe
- Hand Washing is Recommended
- Variations in Handcraftsmanship Make Each Piece Unique.
Our beautiful butter dish makes a memorable gift for housewarmings, weddings, and other happy occasions. You can also add matching salt & pepper shakers from the same collection to make a perfect set.
Sand and Water Creations products are hand-painted with glass enamel to create one-of-a-kind designs. The enamel is permanently fused to the glass in a kiln. All products are hand-crafted at our studio in Litchfield, New Hampshire, USA.
Seen here in our Modern color scheme, this lidded butter dish features rich blends of silver and black.
Glass Butter Dish With Lid Black, Silver
Handling & Care
The Story Behind The Collection
Please allow 7-14 business days from the date of placing the order for your order to be shipped. Although we try to keep stock of our items for immediate shipping, this is not always possible due to the process of creating each piece. If we have an item in stock at the time of your order, it will ship immediately with no delay.
We offer two shipping options through FedEx; FedEx Smart Post and FedEx Home Delivery.
- FedEx Smart Post takes 2-8 days and is handled by FedEx until it gets to your local post office, from which the post office will make the final delivery.
- FedEx Home Delivery takes 2-5 days and is delivered directly through FedEx from pick up to drop off.