Utensil Holder Black Amber White
Sustainable and functional our eco-friendly utensil holder will keep your countertop neat and organize. They would also make wonderful plant containers. They are made of recycled glass bottles.
- 4" D x 6H
- Food Safe
- Hand Washing is Recommended
- Dishwasher Safe - Top Rack, Low Heat Cycle Only
- Variations in Handcraftsmanship Make Each Piece Unique.
All our products are hand-painted with glass enamel to create one-of-a-kind designs. The enamel is permanently fused to the glass in a kiln. All products are hand-crafted at our studio in Litchfield, New Hampshire, USA.
Seen here in our Forest Glen color scheme, this eco-friendly kitchen utensil holder features rich blends of amber brown, ivory white and black.
Handling & Care
The Story Behind The Collection
Please allow 7-14 business days from the date of placing the order for your order to be shipped. Although we try to keep stock of our items for immediate shipping, this is not always possible due to the process of creating each piece. If we have an item in stock at the time of your order, it will ship immediately with no delay.
We offer two shipping options through FedEx; FedEx Smart Post and FedEx Home Delivery.
- FedEx Smart Post takes 2-8 days and is handled by FedEx until it gets to your local post office, from which the post office will make the final delivery.
- FedEx Home Delivery takes 2-5 days and is delivered directly through FedEx from pick up to drop off.